Sign up to the Cloudcode
You can use the following pages to become a Signatory to the Cloud Computing Code of Practice.
- If you are a Cloud provider you need to upload your Disclosure Document as part of this process. If you haven't already completed your disclosures you should do so before continuing (please download the template [.docx]).
- If you are a Cloud consultant and don't provide cloud products directly, no Disclosure Document is necessary.
- There is a small annual fee to become a Signatory which covers the cost of running the Register on a cost-recovery basis. Details here.
- If you become a CloudCode signatory you are committing to uphold the requirements in Section 4 of the CloudCode.
- This process will only take a few minutes and it will then take 1-2 weeks for the CloudCode team to process your signatory application.
Please click "Next" to continue.